No Sugar Added - Splenda for the Soul




contact at ej.nosugar + gmail


No Sugar Motivations

a song for pants

  • TV - Wolf Like Me


  • places to go

  • Over Shadowed
  • The 1095 Project
  • Polaroid-o-nizer


  • people to watch

  • Emma Story
  • Vicki Vick
  • Stevie Ben
  • Shaz Bill
  • Tony Pierce
  • Matt Good
  • Phil Px
  • Raymi Lauren
  • Patrick Zaph


    songs for pants

  • Matt Good
  • Jack Johnson
  • QOTSA
  • Small Sins
  • Coheed & Cambria
  • Nine Inch Nails


    viewers like you

    Powered by Darwin

    88_33_4

    Powered by Blogger





  • Friday, June 03, 2005
    I was trying to think of the coolest to introduce this postage but i have clearly failled. But hey I can only go up from here right. Right ? Ahh forget about it. Anyways. EJ is proud to introduce another one of the crazy cool people hey linky to. Elana or Lani as she likes to be called has been a part of the "friends of everett" society since last september. I'll always remember when i first met Lani. It is one introduction i will never forget. I won't spill the details hear but simply allow it to become the mystery that is wrapped around my enigma shielding my sweet choclately centre. Anyways I would recommend this one because unlinke dishing out oodles of the old treakle like myself actually gets gown to the cold hard facts. Going so far as to talk apart her feelings which few in this bloggin world truly do. I will close by saying if more people were like Lani the hippies would rule the earth. Or there would be more cows or sumthin. Mmmm cow.


    |
    EJ [ 6:11 PM ]